We offer a learning environment in which employees can be successful by making a contribution to improving the well-being of the patient. Our employees come from all over the world and are representative of the community we serve.
- Our caregivers are compassionate about their patients and our employees care about each other.
- We support our mission and vision by living, working, and leading with our values.
- When you visit our facilities and interact with our team, you experience a spirit of dedication.
To become indispensable for the delivery of healthcare in Indian River County:
- Everyone is dedicated to ensuring an incomparable experience and outstanding service for our patients;
- All providers are working together to deliver the highest quality healthcare at a reasonable cost;
- Continuing to develop as an integrated healthcare system, with specialty care provided (as appropriate) in our community.
To provide exceptional, patient-centered, evidence-based healthcare to residents of Indian River County and surrounding areas.
- Compassion: Concern for others with a desire to help them.
- Respect: Serving others with high regard, consideration, and concern.
- Excellence: Ability to consistently and constantly exceed the customer’s expectations through continuous learning and improving.
- Accountability: Accepting personal responsibility for our actions and taking ownership of results without blaming others or seeking excuses.
- Teamwork: Cooperative effort by the members of a group or team who hold each other mutually accountable to achieve a common goal.