Ear, Nose & Throat Services
The otolaryngology specialists at Indian River Medical Center have experience treating a wide range of ear-, nose-, throat-, head-, and neck-related conditions. Hearing, speech, eating, sleeping habits, even early childhood development can all be affected by ENT issues.
We provide patients of all ages with unparalleled attention and access to the most advanced treatments available, often working with other clinicians and medical disciplines to ensure a continuum of care from diagnosis to recovery.
Otolaryngology Services include:
- Allergy testing and treatment
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Head and neck cancer surgery
- Nasal and sinus surgery
- Sleep medicine surgery
- Treatment for balance disorders
- Medical and surgical treatments for disorders of the ear
- Voice rehabilitation
- Treatment of head and neck skin disorders