The highly trained group of gastroenterologists, nurses, therapists, and care coordinators at the Scully Endoscopy Center at Indian River Medical Center specializes in treating everything from acid reflux to complex forms of cancer.
Performing a variety of minimally invasive procedures, doctors at IRMC are at the forefront of the latest advances in surgical techniques that reduce pain, decrease recovery times and limit complications.
The Scully Endoscopy Center features:
- Board-certified physicians who perform a wide array of diagnostic and screening procedures
- Expanded two-story suite with three procedure rooms
- State-of-the-art HD imaging equipment
- Covered drive-up entrance and adjacent parking
- Heated massage chairs in pre-op area